Kolleg St. Blasien
JeSET 2012 on:
Kolleg St. Blasien on:
Mode of calculation
- There are 3 team competitions: Girls, Boys and Mixed.
- There are 6 sport competitions: FB (soccer), BB (basketball), VB (volleyball), LA (athletics), SW (swimming), CC (cross-country).
- In each competition a maximum of 100 scores can be achieved.
- The placing of the team sports FB, VB and BB is assigned according to the following scheme:
- The teams are divided into 4 groups (6 teams per group)
- The 6 teams play out each group placing in the mode each team against every other team in that group
- Then, for the group placing of the teams, the places 1-24 are determined by playing semi-finals and finals (i.e.: the first/second/third/… of each group compete in two semi-finals followed by two finals)
- In basketball the number of players will change from 4 to 5 in the finals (finals are played on the big court)
- In athletics there are two competitions: 100m sprint and long jump
- The schools are divided into two groups; one group starts with the long jump, the other with the sprint
- 4 sportsmen at a time compete in both disciplines (can also be one and the same person)
- In the 100m sprint 4 students of 4 schools run against each other at a time. In doing so, the fastest students should each run at the end. The measured times of all sprinters are written down and counted in the Ranking 100m Individual. Afterwards, the Ranking 100m School is generated with the sum of the four positions.
- In the long jump each jumper has three attempts. The best jumps are counted in the Ranking Long Jump Individual. The Ranking Long Jump School is generated with the sum of the four positions.
- The Ranking Athletics School is generated with the sums of both rankings 100m School and Long Jump School. Points are awarded as listed in table 1.
- In swimming, there are three disciplines: 40m freestyle, 100m breaststroke and 4x40m freestyle. The individual competitions 40m freestyle and 100m breaststroke are conducted in the same way as the 100m sprint. The individual rankings 40m freestyle and 100m breaststroke are added to the results of the relay and summarized in the Ranking Swimming School (see table 1).
- The competition cross-country is conducted in four groups. One runner of each team starts in each group. Each group starts with a mass start the ca. 6.2 km long lap (100 meters in altitude). The Ranking Cross-country Individual is generated as well as the Ranking Cross-country School by summing up the individual times of the runners.
- Overall placing: The points of the individual competitions girls and boys are added together. The winners are the teams with the most points. The overall winner is the one who obtains the most points of both competitions.